Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not Dead!

Holly Molly!! Has it really been three weeks since my last post?!?!?!

I have been so busy with the new job that when I get home I am a vegetable and function accordingly. I sit in front of the TV and my computer and the only strenuous thing I do is eat. Ok, some nights I may actually wash the dish.
There have been some days that I am in the office at 7 AM and finish at 7 PM ... which for me is incredible given that I am used to just waking up at 7 to get to work. These people love meetings. Why the heck was I ever jealous of people being in meetings before? Its not fun!

Lots of things to talk about, but the most important is my kids coming home from their vacation in Greece! I missed them more that I had thought I would. Ok, it took almost 4 weeks of peace and solitude, but I came to miss the jabbering and squabbling that goes on here. Yes they had a great time, but please keep in mind they were mainly in the company of my mother and my aunt... a 70 year old and an 80 year old. The exciting lifestyle of two partying teenagers was a little toned down! They came back with lots of beautiful pictures and videos, of which I have only seen a small portion still.

So now they are back and we are doing the back to school scramble. Great dance, that one! I am not the most organized person in the world, and its still summer out here and its hard to have everything in place for the start of school. At least here in my area, they ease them in with a couple of half days and then full time after the labour day weekend. Younger son's school has a uniform this year and we haven't quiet gotten everything yet, and I still need to hem his pants. Everyone, please do not worry, as I turn into superwoman when I am facing a deadline and everything will be perfect by Tuesday.

That's it for now....I promise more blogging later.... just want to get started on this loooong weekend.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

I am like you, I turn into a whirling dervish at the last minute!

Ahem, I HAVE to be that way because I'm prone to procrastinate until the last possible moment.

Dora said...

Me too....whirling dervish time!
I am super champion procrastinator!!